SONY 18650 2100mAh 30A (VTC6)Battery
- Rated capacity: 2100mAh (high drain)
- Minimum capacity: 2000mAh
- Initial discharging current: 15A
- Maximum continuous charging current: 6.5A
- Maximum continuous discharging current: 30A
- Voltage: 3.8V
- Nominal operating voltage: 3.2V
- Maximum charge voltage: 4.2V
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V
- Dimensions: 65.0mm (L) x 18.2mm (D)
Note: Sony VTC4 IMR cells have a much lower internal resistance than regular 3.7V lithium ions. Voltage could go higher when charged on certain chargers such as the older versions of the WF-139 charger. Always check the voltage of your 18650 IMR battery after a full charge to make sure it is above 4.2V. You can use a multimeter to do this. Overcharging your Sony VTC4 above 4.25V may shorten the life cycle or even cause permanent damage to the product.
Do not over-discharge or over-charge your battery.
Recharge empty batteries (resting voltage of 3.6V) as soon as possible. Batteries that are fully drained and left in a discharged state for a long time could result in irreversible damage.
Do not short circuit to prevent massive release of current.
Do not dispose in fire.
Do not leave unattended inside a vehicle.
Do not store or carry your batteries in your pocket, purse or anywhere they can make contact with other metal objects.
Do not leave unattended while charging.
Discontinue use if the battery looks worn, torn, or is exhibiting unusual behavior.
1 x Sony VTC4 18650 Battery